Thursday, January 28, 2010

We're getting there...

Here's a peek at the almost finished project, or this part of the kitchen redo, and I'm very happy with the results.   I simply cannot wait to get in there and start dusting, cleaning and getting my home back together. I've decided I'm a much nicer person when things are in their right place!  


Thank you for your input - lighter flooring has made such a difference!!   And when we get the new countertops, the transformation will be complete!

4 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Just beautiful!!!!!!!!!

"I've decided I'm a much nicer person when things are in their right place!"

Oh yes, this is so very true of me!!! :-) Everything in a messy state, makes me NERVOUS! ,-)

But you are redoing, so there is a purpose to the upset. All will be in its place again and lovely, soon. :-)

Melissa Miller said...

Ooooohhhh I adore your wood flooring and the color! How wonderful to be redoing your home. It all looks so beautiful!

Thank you for entering my giveaway sweet friend! ~Melissa :)

PS I understand about being a bit unsettled when moving. Ugh! You just want everything put back in proper order ASAP.

susan said...

Love your new floor and can't wait to see what you decide on the counter tops! This looks like such a spacious open space. I know you are going to love it! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Those floors are to die for! I would take those any day in my home.