Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering 9-11-2001

 
I remember the events of 9-11-2001 and it still brings chills just thinking about it.  Today we visited The Healing Fields and it is an amazing tribute to those brave men, women and children who lost their lives on that horrific day.   There were 3,200 flags displayed with a brief bio of all but 200 (those have not been identified as of this date).   It was impossible, both physically and emotionally, to read all of the bios.   A beautiful ceremony was given in their honor and I left with a sadness in my heart for them, their families and loves ones, and for our country.   Also, a renewed faith that our country will continue to be strong!

I'm linking with Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday.  It's been a while since I've been able to join her.

3 comments:

Snap said...

Lovely tribute.

My Little Home and Garden said...

A lot of Canadians were remembering, right along with you.
-Karen

Teena in Toronto said...

Nice tribute.

Happy blogoversary :)