Monday, January 3, 2011

My Responses to Meet Me on Monday

For the first time, I'm joining Never Growing Old: Meet Me on Monday to learn more about fellow bloggers.  (One of my resolutions for 2011 is to post more regularly!)


1.  Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
     Yes, this year I actually made a list of resolutions.  

2.  What food item are you craving right now?
      Ice cold, red, ripe, juicy watermelon.  
 
3.  When is your birthday?
      September 25th
     
4.  What were you doing an hour ago?
      Playing Beezerwezzer with the family.

5.  Last thing you cooked?
       Lemon Chicken on the grill.

2 comments:

Empty Nester said...

Watermelon IS good, isn't it? Good luck with your resolutions!

Laura J Harrison said...

Howdy
Meeting up on Monday.
Will Smith (Fresh Prince) 1968 (you share a birthday) I ♥ Will!
I'm a follower.
Do drop by. Comments make me ☺ smile.
January is Pet Month on my blog. Big giveaway coming up for all pet products. I'm giving extra entries now until Jan. 17!
Laurie from
http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com