Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Things that Make Me Happy

Gentle kisses
Hugs
The sound of laughter
My hubby coming home from work
Spending time with my grown children
My grandchildren
Board games with family and friends
Hand-written notes
Good books
Hot cider/hot chocolate
Long walks
Sunsets
Sunrises
Old Photographs
Bubble-baths
A roaring fire
A clean house
Sounds of the ocean
Browsing through antique shops
Fresh clean sheets
Flowers
Visiting historic neighborhoods
Canoeing
Festivals
Good hair days
Down-filled comforters
Scented candles
Music
A good game of Scrabble
Museums





3 comments:

Carol said...

Great list of appreciation! I hope those things fill your life & your have a happy weekend!

beth said...

all you have to do on my blog to open the link is click on "watch this"

Anonymous said...

What an awesome list!