Monday, January 27, 2014

BRRRRRRRRR.........


And this blast of cold air continues...........hope everyone is warm and safe and not braving the elements.   Wind chills are brutal today....just about everywhere I'm thinking.   My list of "Things
to Do" has shifted to another day.   Thinking about something warm and hearty for dinner when the hubby gets home!  My motivation is missing in action at this point!  Please tell me I'm not the only one!  Before I crawl from between the sheets I mentally make my list.   Once my feet hit the floor, it's another story!!

Woke up a 5 a.m. with a pounding headache.  Took some aspirin and grabbed a book to read for a couple of hours.  Went back to bed at 7 a.m. and the phone woke me up at 10 a.m.   Shame on me.............but it was so nice!!!   I very rarely do this, but find that since I have retired my feelings of "guilt" are less when I do decide to do something out of the ordinary! 

Stay safe and warm!!


1 comments:

Curtains in My Tree said...

OMGosh I just went home from work yesterday with worst headache I HAVE EVER HAD.
better today back at my part time job.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to check out new people who visit
It has been horrible cold here also from -35 to about 7 degrees for days.I live in central Missouri
I am retirement age also just working so I can keep spending $$$
I am selling lots small stuff I have collected and accumulated for years from auctions

Janice