- Live each day as if it were my last.
- Acknowledge things I am thankful for daily.
- Take time to savor the moments.
- Give and receive extra long hugs from family and friends.
- TELL people how important they are/have been in my life while they can understand.
- Appreciate all that I have and all that I have become.
- Reach out more to friends and relatives for conversations - it only takes a minute.
- Write more short notes.
- Start using my collection of cookbooks.
- Limit myself on the computer.
- Redo blog and post regularly.
- Scan those pictures and start on those Power Points!
- Read one book per week.
- Tackle the family room redecorating project.
- Find and put all those random photos in order and in photo books.
- Clear off the treadmill and actually use it! Losing weight would be a bonus, but more importantly strengthening those back muscles will make life so much easier.
- Develop an exercise program and watch the diet.
- Plan that new garden design while the snow is on the ground.
- Start sorting and simplifying my collections of "things."
- Purge closets and dispose of items I haven't worn in 6 months. Someone else can use them!
- Refinish that chest.
Do you make annual New Year Resolutions?
How successful are you at keeping them?